Please pray for my marriage. My husband ###.

Please pray for my marriage. My husband and I have been separated for ### months and he does not want to reconcile. He has blocked me everywhere and I cannot reach him. He is currently out of the country for work. I have prayed to God and cried out to him. I am starting to lose faith and hope. Please help me pray.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Don't lose your faith. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For our marriage that has been in separation for six years to be restored. An evil attack was launched on my husband
Replies
9
Views
41
### and I have been married for almost ### months now. Before marriage, both of us had shared our past lives to each other. But then there were troubles right from the second month after he took my phone in the middle of the night and checked all my messages with my friends all the way up to ###...
Replies
6
Views
143
I am asking for prayer concerning my marriage my husband wants to leave he says he doesn't love me he believes in god but I dont know what's wrong. He doesn't even want me near him or tou h him please i need urgent prayers his name is ###. Im been praying over him crying
Replies
6
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom