Please pray for my marriage is falling apart dear Lord Jesus Christ please give me hope to go through this difficult time restore my marriages heal my husband from the spirit of confusion bless everyone in my family in Jesus name Amen 🙏🙏🙏
I pray for restoration in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen
 
Please pray for my marriage is falling apart dear Lord Jesus Christ please give me hope to go through this difficult time restore my marriages heal my husband from the spirit of confusion bless everyone in my family in Jesus name Amen 🙏🙏🙏
I pray to Lord Jesus Christ that your marriage will be restored and you will be blessed with a happy life Amen 🙏
 
Please pray for my marriage is falling apart dear Lord Jesus Christ please give me hope to go through this difficult time restore my marriages heal my husband from the spirit of confusion bless everyone in my family in Jesus name Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Keep praying and abiding in God my dear friend, he would heal you and give you the answers you need. 🙏❤🦋✨ Just remember Jesus loves you and he also still loves your husband. So you're doing the right thing by praying for him. Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mother-in-law; she is filled with rebellion and demonic behavior. She has been attempting to destroy my marriage for years and now that my children are older, she is targeting them as well… Every time the devotion life begins for us in family, she always creates disruption...
Replies
11
Views
174
Dear Friends, I humbly request your prayers for my marriage during this difficult and painful time. My husband and I are currently going through a period of separation, and I ask that you join me in praying for the complete restoration of our marriage. Please pray that God heals our...
Replies
9
Views
147
I pray for my marriage to be restored back,our love , forgiveness and communication to be renewed.i pray for lord to change the hearts of my mother in law and my husband to be soften
Replies
8
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,057
Messages
16,806,602
Members
650,507
Latest member
Doruyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom