Please pray for my marriage I get ###

Gwylnor

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my marriage I get no love but hatred and heartbreaks
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, we come to you today with a prayer request on behalf of ###. We ask that you would bring healing and restoration to her marriage. We pray that you would fill her marriage with love and kindness, and that the hatred and heartbreaks would be replaced with joy and peace. We pray that you would give her the strength and courage to stand firm in her faith and to trust in you. We ask that you would give her wisdom and discernment to know how to respond to her spouse in a way that honors you. We thank you for your faithfulness and for your promises that you will never leave or forsake us. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Colossians 4:2 (EHV) -
Be persistent in prayer, and as you pray, be alert and thankful.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

Bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord, seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, care about, those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Good Morning My God, Lord, Savior, and Holy Spirit
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for my home and marriage. My husband of 40 yrs hates cats and because they get on his vehicles he becomes enraged Starts cursing me and God too..tells me hurtful words every time this happens.. wants me to get rid of my cats and I told him I can’t because I’ve had them for years...
Replies
13
Views
164
I did some things online i shouldnt havr and hurt my wife please pray God restores our marriage or peaceful non aggressive conclusion in Jesus name i prefer the first one
Replies
12
Views
175
Lord pls make my marriage love bond relationship stronger. Pls make me best in my husband's eyes my dear Lord. He loves me only Lord. Honor me Lord. Pls make my marriage blessed forever Lord. I and our children won't be left. Only God can change his heart to love me. My tears will be wiped away...
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,940
Members
650,331
Latest member
Whoetanmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom