Please Pray For My Loneliness

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucie

Servant
please pray that God puts an end to my loneliness, since years I see only two persons everyday and they don't even really talk to me, I wish I could have good friends who can understand my problems I had in the past and I really want to find a boyfriend because I really can't live without a man, I also feel very isolated and even I feel that I lost my connection with GOD that was sometimes very strong, I don't know how it happened, I think it's because I became too depressed by being alone during months or years...
 
Beloved, you must understand that no battle you ever face is hopeless.
You don’t need to run from your problems; you just need to turn to your
God! Never lose faith when you get to the end of your ability for it
is at that point that you discover the all-encompassing power of
God. Jesus paid the price for our redemption and to give us a future
with hope. The enemy may prowl around trying to rob you of your joy
but he can never steal the future that Christ paid with his blood.
Death has no sting for Jesus overcame the grave. All of your momentary
trials are working out a divine purpose to prepare you for the royalty
that awaits you in eternity. Your painful situation has a time to end.
God knows how to take you from your distress and into his peace if you
will just surrender to him.

http://mblordi.com/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray you remove my loneliness I pray you bring happiness into my life. Praying a good woman comes into my life and make me the happiest person I ever been.. praying to be treated right.
Replies
8
Views
212
Dear God, please help me trust myself again. I know Inspite of the wins, 2025 left me feeling more alone than ever. The people I was vulnerable with ended up not working out and it wounded me so emotionally. I'm afraid of love. I'm afraid everyone I meet will ultimately end the same way...
Replies
8
Views
363
Hi brothers and sisters in Christ, I'd like to request for prayers please. I am recovering from a heartbreak. I've grown attachment to a man who did not pursue me. This man had been in constant need since last year - always having problems with family, health, friends, work and finances. He also...
Replies
14
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom