Please pray for, my life is stagnant ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My life is stagnant and it is debilitating. I know I should be grateful and I am but I can't help but notice the negative effects which are hurting me. If I had ADHD medication it would turn my life around for the better so I think what I am asking for; it would be a huge mercy if I was given as...
Replies
6
Views
278
I have been afflicted with all kinds of troubles since giving my life to Christ in 2004. Things that are important keep being meddled with... I sense there is a spell/curse over me and my life. I abide in Christ to the best of my ability, and know that I am a new creation... I pray for 100%...
Replies
12
Views
192
I speak into existence 💯Fold greatlyyyyyy my life is better now i can have a safe place home that staysssszzz..I am approved for section 8 due to my health needing to be restored as much as possible and due to still needing a place to stayyyyy home 🏠 in my name for myself and my 2 cats ending...
Replies
10
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom