Please pray for my life is not ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray as I have been struggling with p**n pray as I have no job and my life is a mess pray as I need constant income pray as I feel spiritually such a mess pray as I feel so far from god pray as I feel so worthless because I don't have children and am not married and pray as I feel like god...
Replies
12
Views
263
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
141
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom