Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what is going on on the left side of my stomach. It feels funny. It feels hot making me itch. I don't know where that comes from.
Replies
11
Views
139
Heal my gums on the left side of the upper and lower Because I can't chew the foods. My gums are sore or painful. I don't know how to cause the sore on the gums of the teeth. It is so strange. My Gums are free without any pain or soreness in the name of Jesus Christ, so that I can eat and chew...
Replies
7
Views
114
Heal sore or painful gums to be free on the left side of my teeth and gums because it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable moving around in my mouth.
Replies
12
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,176
Messages
16,796,881
Members
649,725
Latest member
Kroalxath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom