Word of God says When u ask something believe that u will receive it
Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH him Lord have Mercy on him n BLESS him with a gud job let JOB DOORS BE OPENED RIGHT NOW for him let every stumbling blocks be REMOVED n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by his life in JESUS NAME I pray. AMEN
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
Lord God Almighty im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth make a way were it seems to be no way stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace scatter, confuse, expose and destroy...
Please continue to pray for me as I walk through this difficult season. I will continue asking for prayer until I have made it through to the other side. Please pray that God grants me favor with my current managers and that they would be gracious toward me. Please pray that my immediate...
I have been physically and mentally unwell for almost a year now and for the past 4 months, it has been really bad. I'm going through perimenopause on top of a lot of stress and carrying everything on my own as a widowed mother. I know that I have not been in the word the way that I should, but...