Please pray for my job application and that I grow

May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy.   Thank You Jesus. Amen!

 

It Is Time To Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life.  Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God.  Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You.  Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily.  Bless me to dream the dreams of God. Strengthen me to fulfill the purpose You created me for, and see those dreams come to reality.  Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life.  God teach me how to have Faith in You and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life.  Be with me as a mighty warrior.  Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper.  Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul.  Defeat my enemies, cause them to fail and be thoroughly humiliated.   God all I have asked of You in this prayer.  God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives.  Thank You Lord Jesus.  Amen.

A Warfare Prayer For Christians:https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2018/01/prayer-of-protection.html
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray for my job application and the application for ### to be approved as ### had told me the Lord wanted me in the job for the ### as a Business Analyst and remove all hindrance blocking the ### job as it was given last Friday to ### and also that I have some items which I wanted...
Replies
6
Views
328
Dear prayer partners! I need your help in praying for my success in a job application I sent in. I am presently in a ### job that will be finishing in October and so I have now sent in an application to the ### department for another job. I am praying that if it’s the will of God, i will be...
Replies
11
Views
205
I applied for a job, please help me pray so that I may get it
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom