Please pray for my job and my ###

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job and schedule i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my job bring in the help and coverage today don't let anyone call out let my coworkers show up today stop all persecution and harassment in the...
Replies
9
Views
520
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job and schedule I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my job and schedule remove ### from giving our department a hard time stop all persecution and harassment give me and my coworkers spiritual...
Replies
7
Views
156
My youngest son ###, who needs FULL TIME JOB, By the grace of GOD my Son ### in the interviews he should succeed and get full Job, with God blessed package. please pray he should get this Job. Thanking you for your prayers; God answered them, and you got job immediately.
Replies
10
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,652
Messages
16,813,735
Members
650,934
Latest member
Ereasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom