Please pray for my mouth, it got injured, and my bottom teeth have irritating, but slight pain. My upper tooth hurts the most, and I can barely speak. In Jesus’ Name, pray God reverses the problem and heals me. Thank you and God bless!
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I feel better today than I have in 2 weeks. But I still need prayer, my tooth still feels funny, but the pain is reduced. I have a dentist appt. this Thursday. The Lord Jesus can do anything and nothing is impossible for Him! Please pray that He reverses all problems as if they never happened, and heals my mouth. Thanks and God bless!
Prayers for everyone including animals that have a bad toothache. I have a toothache and I can't afford a dentist. I regret of not going to the dentist and brushing more . And early on I brush my teeth and I haven't got my tooth cleaned in years I regret not going to the dentist. God please take...
please pray for my daughter she have three four on stage cancer in her breath and please don't let us pray I think I spray it to a lymph node but we won't buy it up in the name of Jesus please pray for her she got to go see that oncologist tomorrow if you find out what kind of treatment they...