Please pray for my intentions & that ...

I am praying that your request is answered in Jesus's mighty name Amen.

(Please help me to pray on my request as well? Thank you.)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I live in an expat backpapcker neighborhood known for notorious psycho stalkers (both men and women) in which if they don't like you they stalk you, intentionally try to cause car collisions, and make such situations look like an accident. Please pray for me so that the Lord protect me as I...
Replies
18
Views
246
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over intentions in the reception area and office a couple of decades ago. I pray sincerely that they or in-between behavior cannot/will not be examined, brought up and exploited. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in...
Replies
7
Views
173
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against malicious intentions. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,492
Messages
16,811,642
Members
650,835
Latest member
Braortelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom