Please pray for my husband’s business, ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is very worried about a job that might go wrong. Please pray that if it is God's will that everything will be ok and my husband ### won't lose his job. Please pray that his stress get's better. Please let the customers be happy and understand. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
10
Views
182
I lied to my husband about something I didn’t think was a big thing but for him it was. I’m very disappointed with myself and wish I could go back and not do/say what I did/said. I love him so much and he’s very upset. In a couple of days it’s our anniversary and I want him to forgive me and for...
Replies
10
Views
236
My husband's business has been really slow and we are struggling financially. We really need his business to pick up or we need him to get a job that is flexible so that we can both work the jobs that we have already. We need greater income in some way and not to get hit financially over and...
Replies
9
Views
478
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom