Please pray for my husband ### ### ...

Ydewd

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my husband ### ### and myself ### ### and our marriage that is so dead right now. I pray for deliverance and restoration.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

-Lord deliver my husband ### from all evil and protect him and and family from seen and unseen danger -Lord i pray for protection over my husband from depression and pray right job/business stable income to provide for out family needs to have healthy marrige -Gods Devine will into my home...
Replies
9
Views
422
Please pray for my husband to stop his affair with a jezebel he works with her name is ###, she is a work colleague who is married and is pursuing my husband..with missed calls and meetings and filling him up with all her problems gaining sympathy from him..she is coming between my husband and...
Replies
11
Views
580
Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
422
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,564
Messages
16,800,903
Members
650,094
Latest member
Chuetar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom