Please pray for my husband ### is ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please please pray for my husband. He is supposed to be traveling home today and his phone is not connected and I am terrified that he is hurt or worse
Replies
12
Views
414
Please pray for my sanity. I need my husband 3 children to return to their biological mother as soon as possible. Doing good has bite me 7 times over. Bad people keep getting away without repercussions . Very sad . I need Gods intervention please. I’m suffering
Replies
9
Views
168
Im so confused. I believe she has bewitched him due to we just won our settlement of $10,000,000. He says he never loved me her 5 yr old child he now claims. He has blocked me he was only here a month we live together and we're not from out here. We dont know this woman yet he is there with her...
Replies
11
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom