Dear Lord, I pray that ###'s health is restored to new in Jesus name! I thank you and praise you Lord for this healing and hearing this prayer. For the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and I know Lord you will restore him for these are your words that stand true! Glory to you Lord in Jesus name Amen!!! Thank you thank you I praise you in the highest!
Psalm 107-19-20
"Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distress. He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions."
Romans 8:32
"He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?"
Jeremiah 30:17
"For I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds, saith the Lord."