Please pray for my husband, ### as his faith ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaggy

Servant
Please pray for my husband, ###, as his faith is wavering as the devil is trying to intervene. He has cancer and will be getting a brain procedure on Tuesday and MRI tomorrow. Please pray that his anxiety will be relieved and his faith renewed. He loves the Lord but is scared so please pray for strength for him and renewed faith. Please pray for positive MRI results tomorrow and good test results on CT scan on Tuesday and grant the doctors wisdom to perform this procedure. I, his wife, ###, am asking for strength as well. I cast my cares on GOD and I know he will see us through this fire but please pray for complete healing and restoration of ###'s faith as I know he loves GOD and is a believer! AMEN
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you tonight I ask Lord that you lay your healing hand on ### and ### from his cancer. Lord I ask that you give him strength, comfort and peace as he fights this battle. Lord we know that with you all things are possible. Lord bless and be with his wife ### and all of his family. Lord touch the doctors that are taking care of him and guide their hands and give them knowledge. Lord I ask all of these things in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband that he can manage his first chemotherapy today. May God give him strength and heal him in his stage 2 colon cancer.
Replies
12
Views
272
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:11 – “They forgot what he had done, the wonders he had shown them.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:11 describes a major failing of the Israelites: they forgot God’s powerful works and the miracles He performed on...
Replies
10
Views
248
Praise God, I am writing to ask you to please keep my husband, in your Bernaar prayers. On ###, we received some medical results that showed several worrying observations in his blood and immune-system tests. In particular, the doctors found an unusually high number of B lymphocytes and an...
Replies
10
Views
60
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom