Please pray for my house helper miss ###

Sarita mize

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for my house helper miss ###, she is not in Christ, and have always pain in her leg, and past ### days she is suffering from headache. Pray for her healing.
 
```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God bless me to come to know You and love You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience, the desire, and strength to daily live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause. Bless my relationship with You to grow into an intimate friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a true friend and worshipper of God in Christ Jesus. God bless me to walk in wisdom, love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Amen.

Remember to: Wash Your Hands Frequently—Practice Social Distancing—Use Hand Sanitizer—Wear Your Mask.
Pray for the USA. Pray that racism and police brutality will stop against people of color/all people. Pray that the system that set up systemic racism be destroyed at the roots. Pro-Life Means All Lives Matters (Black, Brown, Red, White, Yellow-- from conception to death), Not Just The Protection of the Unborn! That is the sanctity of life.

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
```
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE THAT NOT EVERYONE CAN HEAR MY PRAYERS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO R JELLY OF ME AND GOD ALMIGHTY TAKE THEM OUT TODAYYYYYYYY…ALSO TAKE OUT WHO WONT LET ME GET MY HOUSE INTO A HOME MY NEEDS WERE STOLEN GIFTED TO OTHERS I GET DOUBLE FOR TROUBLE WHERE THE LOCUSTS CAME IN AND ATE GREATLY..LIFE...
Replies
6
Views
130
My cat went missing about ### years ago and I never saw her again. And my family was being mean to her when my mom was alive she wanted to throw her out the window. And my brother got mad at me because the litter smells bad and he told me if you can't do no better than that put her to sleep...
Replies
13
Views
267
I did something so stupid. I thought this YouTube video wasn’t real and it was a guy saying to say these few words a few times and it would bring an evil spirit. I thought he sounded ridiculous but I said it. Short time later I was questioning if God was real and I didn’t think he was anymore...
Replies
8
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom