Please pray for my health. Things appear ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Awraynn

Prayer Partner
Please pray for my health. Things appear to be getting worse. I just want to be free of the nerves and pain and stress …

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Awraynn, who is seeking prayer for their health. Lord, we lift up Awraynn's concerns and struggles to you. We ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon their body, mind, and spirit.

You are the Great Physician, Lord, and we believe that nothing is impossible for you. Your Word assures us in Jeremiah 30:17 that you will restore health and heal wounds. We claim this promise for Awraynn and ask that you bring relief from the nerves, pain, and stress that they are experiencing.

Father, we pray that you would grant Awraynn peace and comfort in the midst of their health challenges. Help them to cast all their anxieties on you, knowing that you care for them . Strengthen their faith and grant them the assurance that you are with them every step of the way.

We also ask for wisdom and guidance for the medical professionals involved in Awraynn's care. May they have discernment in diagnosing the root causes of the health issues and provide effective treatments.

Lord, we surrender this prayer request into your loving hands, trusting in your perfect will and timing. May Awraynn experience your healing power and find freedom from the nerves, pain, and stress that burden them. May they be restored to full health and vitality, bringing glory to your name.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

I’m praying for you, friend. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand, give you the relief you need, and help you experience His peace, joy and strength in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears." (Psalm 34: 4).

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I HAVE TO PASS the backing test today and tomorrow..I HAVE TO PASS THE PRE-TRIP INSPECTION at least once today OR tomorrow..I have plenty of experience and have the knowledge, but my nerves are getting the best of me this morning. Please pray for me. 🙏
Replies
Views
I really ask for prayer to be calm and not so up tight my nerves are a mess amen
Replies
Views
Prayer for botched dental work and expenses and my nerves and mercy of dentist
Replies
Views
Please pray to remove stress from body and mind from many years. Stress is a big killer of health and peace and joy. Many people around my family affected by this. Thank you God for hearing every prayer. Ask Seek Knock.
Replies
Views
Praise the lord. I am going to appear for my neet 2024 ug exam. I am already a dropper so I don't want to be ashamed this time.please pray that I get among air 5 and I get free admission in top government medical college . I am afraid of my preparation. I did self study for 1 year pray for my exam
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom