PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HEALTH. IT SEEMS TO CONTINUALLY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HEALTH. IT SEEMS TO CONTINUALLY BE GETTING WORSE. SOMETIMES I CANNOT EVEN GET OUT OF BED FOR TWO OR THREE DAYS AT A TIME. WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO GO TO CHURCH ON A REGULAR BASIS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME. GOD BLESS YOU!!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello let me start by saying how thankful I am for all of you on this site who have taken time out to pray for me and my family it means so much to me. I am here to ask for more prayers so I can make healthier choices each day and love myself and my body more. I just turned ### ### and I am...
Replies
11
Views
187
For the past few days, I have been experiencing a very rapid heartbeat, and because of this, I sometimes feel shortness of breath. I kindly request your prayers for my healing and complete recovery.
Replies
11
Views
210
Since returning from a long trip at the end of May to attend my mother's funeral, my health has not been well. Yesterday, I accompanied my daughter to another city for her transfer entrance examination, and we were caught in a heavy downpour. After getting completely soaked in the rain, my...
Replies
17
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,570
Messages
16,778,210
Members
648,127
Latest member
Cyroumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom