Please pray for my healing from mental, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for my mental health I have ocd, hyperfixation and intrusive thoughts
Replies
7
Views
116
Please pray for me as I am jobless. I am also suffering from mental depression. Please pray for financial blessings in my life. I am looking for a suitable life partner and I am not getting one due to my medical condition. Please pray for me to God
Replies
7
Views
239
Can you please pray for a miracle for ###, who is in rehab? He's being mentally attacked again with obsessive thoughts and has anxiety! He just attempted suicide, and so many people are praying for him.
Replies
8
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom