Please pray for my ### ...he needs ...

```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen. Thank You Jesus. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

A Prayer For You: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with the desire, strength, and wisdom to seek first the kingdom of God and Your righteousness so that everything that I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have will be provided. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, trust, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word and presence. God bless me with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit, and let me always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit.

God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. And God please protect me from getting all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus. [/FONT][/SIZE] Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Please Read: Remember Who God Is And How Much God Loves You.
```[/FONT]
 
Please pray for my Dad ...he needs a total healing. Thankyou

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​


He puts it this way:​


Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​



​

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God help me not to quit. I feel like I’m losing my mind. I ask you to not let me lose my mind. I ask you to help me to believe in you and your love for me and to magnify you bigger than my problems in Jesus name. I rebuke depression and fear and list and everything that is not like you in...
Replies
10
Views
208
Pray for ### to stop making judgement day an idol that he needs to be afraid of and be mindful off where he is scared to meet Jesus Christ.
Replies
5
Views
237
MY PASTOR FRIEND NEEDS THE FINANCES TO BUY A BRAND NEW CAR AS HIS CURRENT ONE IS TOO OLD AND NEEDS TOO MANY REPAIRS RIGHT NOW HE IS NOT SURE IF HE CAN HANDLE A MONTHLY CAR PAYMENT ON HIS BUDGET ALSO THE PASTORS' YOUNGEST DAUGHTER IS BACKSLIDDEN AND HAS WALKED AWAY FROM THE LORD AND HE IS...
Replies
10
Views
401
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom