Please Pray for my ### he has been having ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter angel0213901
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angel0213901

Guest
Please Pray for my son he has been having intestinal problems since November 2012 and tomorrow they are going to be doing a biopsy in the small intestines and please pray that it is nothing. I believe in GOD and I believe in the power of Prayer and I thank everyone for Praying for my son. Your child is always your child no matter how old they get they are still little to you and you never want them to hurt any at all.

Thank you,
 
may the heavenly father grant you according to his will and perfect timing

amen
 
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By: ###

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
My grace is sufficient for thee for my strength is made perfect in weakness
 
heavenly father please listen to this prayer touch your son with your healing hands and heal him completely.bless him with good health amen
default_jesuslovesyou.gif
 
May God bless you and your son I will be praying for you two tonight can't go wrong with prayer and faith and everything He does is for your good be blessed
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for my dog named ### he has been having episodes of Seizures, and sadly I don't have any prominence but going to pawn something to get money. JESUS I AM on Earth Please show compassion towards me and my dog in JESUS name Amen
Replies
9
Views
362
I have been having weird dreams my dad and his house that he had asked the wishing board ouija board for. Long time ago I was told that he had asked the ouija board that seemed like a wishing board for a house and also for a different wife. He had 1 child with his 2nd wife. The board had given...
Replies
10
Views
143
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,275
Messages
16,809,190
Members
650,685
Latest member
Naluathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom