please pray for my hair to be incredibly incredibly ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray for my hair to be incredibly incredibly thicker fuller stronger every strand follicle that I will be amazed lord grant me the hair I desire please lord please make my skin tone darker permanently like ### that I recognise it you say if I believe and do not doubt it will be done please in Jesus name
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I AM VERY HAPPY TO PRAY FOR YOUR REQUEST. I HOPE GOD GRANTS YOU THE HAIR YOU DESIRE. I WILL TELL YOU SOMETHING THOUGH -- I HAVE VERY BABY FINE HAIR AND ONLY A MEDIUM AMOUNT. THIS IS IN CONTRAST TO BOTH OF MY SISTERS, WHO HAVE GORGEOUS, THICK HAIR. ALL MY LIFE I SPENT MONEY GETTING PERMS, ETC., TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE I HAD THICKER HAIR. I EVEN WORE WIGLETS AT ONE POINT. THEN I JUST TOOK A STEP BACK -- I TOLD MY MOTHER TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF WHAT TO DO WITH MY HAIR. THE ANSWER WAS THERE ALL ALONG: STOP FIGHTING IT AND STOP TRYING TO BE SOMETHING I AM NOT, i.e., A WOMAN WITH BEAUTIFUL HAIR. LOOK AT MY PROFILE PIC. I THINK I LOOK BETTER THAN I EVER DID SINCE I CUT MY HAIR SHORT. (AND NOW I EVEN HAVE A PIXIE.) I FEEL SO FREE AND UNFETTERED. AND AS FAR AS THE SKIN COLOR THING GOES -- SAME WITH ME: I ALWAYS WISHED I WAS DARKER COMPLECTED, LIKE MY SISTERS. KNOW WHAT? I NO LONGER CARE. HONEST. I ACCEPT MYSELF FOR WHO I AM. I FOCUS ON WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT MY APPEARANCE -- GORGEOUS NOSE, GOOD BONE STRUCTURE, FULL LIPS. I AM BEING REALISTIC ABOUT MY APPEARANCE, ACCENTUATING THE POSITIVE AND DOING MY BEST WITH THE HAIR AND COLORING I DO HAVE. AGAIN, I HOPE GOD ANSWERS YOUR PRAYER. HOWEVER, I ALSO PRAY THAT IF HE DOES NOT, YOU WILL JUST CUT IT SHORT AND BE HAPPY. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WORRY ABOUT THIS STUFF. AND ENVY WILL MAKE YOU MISERABLE. YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST, ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need you to please pray for my hair. I am suffering from thinning hair, hair loss, and breakage. It has been quite a while I have been having problems with my hair. I tried everything possible but no results. My hair was to my hips now it is to my shoulders and very thin. I am feeling very...
Replies
10
Views
208
Lord please please make me incredibly incredibly strong bold incredibly calm incredibly relaxed at peace for under eye surgery on ### please please make it a total breeze awesome incredibly success not alot swelling at all not alot bruising at all absolutely no no pain discomfort at all...
Replies
7
Views
286
Lord please please give me incredibly incredibly peace courage boldness confidence to go for under eye surgery it to be a total success please in Jesus Christ name's
Replies
9
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom