please pray for my girlfriend ### she has major ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
In Jesus’ name may God always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Stay prayerful and thankful unto the Lord. <><><> Let's Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will teach me how to consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in Your hands. God give me the strength and wisdom to do what I can do and trust You to do the rest. God teach me how to trust You. Teach me how to come to You for comfort. Comfort me Lord Jesus and deliver me from the spirits of worry, doubt, discouragement, fear, and disbelief that try to rob me of fully placing my trust in You. Strengthen and empower me to trust You unconditionally by the power and presence of Your Holy Spirit and Your Written Word every second of the day. Teach me how and cause me to confess Your Word over my life daily. Lead and guide the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. Protect and keep me safe from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the person who wrote this prayer, all those I love, and all those I care about. God bless each of us to grow in our knowledge of You and increase our love for You. God do this for us today and for always. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So! <><><><><> Prayer of Protection: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17535-prayer-of-protection/ <><><><><> Free On-line Bible College: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17642-free-on-line-bible-college/ <><><><><> God Esteem Prayer: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17654-god-esteem-prayer/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my girlfriend ### phone and communicate with me and to show love and affection.
Replies
8
Views
160
Please pray for my girlfriend, ###. She is going through a hard time right now. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
380
Praise the Lord! Thank You, Jesus! 🙏 Dear Prayer Warriors, For the past two months, my health has been a concern. As I am diabetic and hypertensive, and had undergone angioplasty with two stents placed in October 2024 following an angina episode, I have been particularly concerned about my...
Replies
8
Views
35
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom