please pray for my girlfriend ### she has major ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray for my girlfriend ### she has major surgery ### we both need extra prayer GOD IS OUR SAVIOUR N HEALER THANKS N GOD BLESS
 
Our Father in heaven, hear our voice of prayer according to the multitude of thy mercy. O Kind and Merciful God Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Savior bless them and be with them. Make us worthy to receive your blessings. May your name be glorified now and forever Amen.
 
Heavenly Father and Glorious Jesus answer this prayer as we come in agreement in Your Holy Name and in the Blood of Everlasting Covenant. Bring the answer to this prayer and Bless us through the Divine Love with the Blessing of Abraham. Elohim El Shaddai You are God of abundance Bless us with your overwhelming Blessings today and draw us near You as we come in agreement in Jesus name for this prayer.

I Pray that Lord shall release Anointing over you as you are in need for finances, health, marriage or blessings. Lord restore and heal everything that is wrong or broken in your life, heal marriage, restore and heal relationships. For Your Glorious Name sake.

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (John 14:27; Philippians 4:7)

I come against the spirits: unbelief, loneliness, depression, hatred, anxiety, divorce - against devil who breaks the relationships. I come against all the spirits you have renounced in Jesus Name and Covenant Blood

I have prayed for you and I stand for you. I am praying in Holy Spirit tongues for you. In Jesus Mighty and Glorious Name I pray. Glory to the God of Hope.

Start speaking out the WORDS OF FAITH into the Spirit Round.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my girlfriend ### phone and communicate with me and to show love and affection.
Replies
8
Views
160
Please pray for my girlfriend, ###. She is going through a hard time right now. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
380
Praise the Lord! Thank You, Jesus! 🙏 Dear Prayer Warriors, For the past two months, my health has been a concern. As I am diabetic and hypertensive, and had undergone angioplasty with two stents placed in October 2024 following an angina episode, I have been particularly concerned about my...
Replies
8
Views
35
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom