Please pray for my friends sister ###. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been and continue to pray for my friend ###'s heart. I have not heard from him and I don't know what he is doing behind the scenes with ###. ### will even use her family needs to get ###'s attention, and it worries me. ### has a good heart, but it doesn't appear to be fully healed from...
Replies
12
Views
196
Please Pray for 1 of My best Friends Mom Who Is having Some different health problems right now and just not doing so good Please Pray For healing and Safe trips today for her and my Friend as they go to appointments In Jesus name Thank You
Replies
9
Views
137
Dear Lord Jesusu, Please get people in Church and neighbors to stop asking me about my job at the ###. I’m off the clock. I’ll tell them about the ### what I do, but it’s not right for them to ask. When I’m not talking about it or not thinking about it. I don’t like to talk about my job the...
Replies
10
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,804,001
Members
650,340
Latest member
Ashairard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom