Please pray for my friend who is very sick. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray for my friend who is very sick. Also, please pray I get up the guts to call this mental health clinic that my friend ### is practically begging me to go to. I spent all of yesterday in bed. I can't eat. I am scared. I also have so little energy, that I just feel like going back to bed. I feel like I am just floating away from life. I can not believe a person could sleep around the clock, but I virtually did it.
 
May the Lord draw you close to Him during this time. I pray that this situation would be used for His glory, and you would be blessed with the peace in knowing that His will is always perfect! Amen.
 
O Holy Father, Holy Son, Holy Spirit pardon us for all our transgressions. Deliver us from all kinds of diseases. O merciful lord, with you nothing is impossible. Heal us and restore us to health. Deliver us from all kinds of pain and sufferings. Grant us the strength to bear this sickness. Guide us and protect us in times of trouble. Make us worthy to receive your blessings. May your name be glorified, now and forever Amen.





Mark [5:21-43]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, My friend is sick. She has been diagnosed with Myasthemia Gracias. Be With her as she gets treated for this and her family. We trust you can heal her , Jesus. In Jesus name , Amen.
Replies
17
Views
316
She had a bad reaction to medicine over two months ago and she is really struggling to getting her health back. Everything going down hill since, the worst is losing the weight and severe, severe nausea. Please pray for her
Replies
11
Views
282
why is it when i have someone to help me with something i cant find the one tool i need have lots of tools but just not the one i need for this to be done so now i will need to wait till i find it or go buy another one well i have to say this is how lots happen to me so prayers i will get the...
Replies
9
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,729
Messages
16,802,782
Members
650,226
Latest member
Alalfunfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom