Please pray for my friend ###. She ...

jorgelor

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my friend ###. She is having trouble with her teenage son. She is also having marital problems. I pray for a peaceful solution. I pray that ###'s son finds Jesus! In Jesus name I pray Amen!
 
Lord hear this prayer. Please hear and answer this Prayer. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord hear this prayer. Please hear and answer this Prayer. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
174
Please heal my friend, ###'s ankle after surgery. She had surgery four months ago. Heal her so she can feel better. She started her therapy 3 weeks ago.
Replies
13
Views
115
Heal my friend, ###’s ankle is feeling a lot better because she had surgery on her ankle last ###. She started her therapy ### weeks ago. God heal her ankle to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom