Please Pray for my friend ###’s family. ...

Ulyashoe

Disciple of Prayer
Please Pray for my friend ###’s family. He died in a car accident yesterday and I cannot imagine the pain they are feeling. I am inconsolable right now and have been fighting my own battles while trying to help ### with his own. Please pray for peace for ###, his family and myself. Please also pray for my kitten ### who is fight off an unknown autoimmune disease. I need him to stay. ### wanted him to stay and I need ### to get healthy again for ### and I.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with heavy hearts, lifting up ###'s family in prayer. Lord, we ask for Your comforting presence to surround them as they navigate through this unimaginable pain and loss. Your Word tells us in Psalm 34:18 that You are close to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. May Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

We also pray for ###, who is deeply grieving the loss of ### and struggling with their own battles. Lord, grant them strength and solace during this difficult time. Help them to find refuge in Your loving arms and to lean on You for support and guidance.

Additionally, we lift up ###, the kitten, who is fighting an unknown autoimmune disease. Lord, You are the Great Physician, and we ask for Your healing touch upon ###. Restore his health and vitality, and let him be a source of comfort and joy for ###, as ### would have wanted.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Please Pray for my friend ###’s family. He died in a car accident yesterday and I cannot imagine the pain they are feeling. I am inconsolable right now and have been fighting my own battles while trying to help ### with his own. Please pray for peace for ###, his family and myself. Please also pray for my kitten ### who is fight off an unknown autoimmune disease. I need him to stay. ### wanted him to stay and I need ### to get healthy again for ### and I.
Heavenly Father there are no words that can comfort this family or those that know ###. As a parent I could not imagine the loss of one of my children. Lord please comfort them as only you can. Please let this some how glorify you. I pray for the kitten who is ill and needs your healing touch. You care about the sparrows. You said not one falls to the ground without your knowing it. You care about what is important to us and you know how much we love the pets you’ve given us. In Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal my friend, ###’s ankle is feeling a lot better because she had surgery on her ankle last ###. She started her therapy ### weeks ago. God heal her ankle to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
111
Please heal my friend, ###'s ankle after surgery. She had surgery four months ago. Heal her so she can feel better. She started her therapy 3 weeks ago.
Replies
13
Views
117
Please keep my brother, his wife, and their little son in your prayers. By God's grace and through many prayers, they were able to overcome serious misunderstandings and come back together as a family during September 2025. For this great blessing, we thank and praise Jesus. Things had been...
Replies
11
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,291
Members
650,630
Latest member
Lormoruamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom