Please pray for my family. Yesterday my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

yesterday i stand long time again my ankle pain started. every my mother is ### she's paralyzed now ### years , she's having fever , here in ### me and my daughter having co flu and cough , its really hard for me with my ankle pain to work but i have to do every thing alone cooking ,cleaning...
Replies
9
Views
165
Can you please pray for calmness, and the Peace of Yeshua for me, my mother, sister and in our home. That the woman whom the evil one wants to use to distract me, by visiting our home unexpectedly since December, with the impression that she is visiting our Mom or my sister, will not come here...
Replies
9
Views
179
hi everyone, I did a math quiz yesterday and I'm not too confident that I did well. please pray that I may still secure a math quiz mark over 85 and also please pray that the physics test won't be bad and I will have God's knowledge and perseverance during this hard time. please also pray that I...
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom