Please pray for my family. my husband lost his ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my family. My husband lost his job 4 months ago and still no call backs yet. He looks every day. He is also struggling with addiction. I feel all alone. I have no one to talk to about it. We have a ### year old daughter. I just want her to grow up with a great childhood and wonderful family and it's not turning out that way. I want her to see a strong mother but I feel like I'm a failure, I'm not strong, please pray for us.
 
I will be praying for you and your family. I will pray that God will see fit to assist your husband in finding work. More importantly, I will be praying that God will intervene with your husband's dependency problems, and furthermore, that the Lord will place His hand on your family and lead you to a place of peace and stability that can only come from Him.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lord in your mercy, hear our prayers and bless according to your will, your nature, your character. You are an amazing God full of compassion.
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Heavenly Father,

In the Holy & Powerful name of Jesus Christ, hear my prayers over my ### & may all their needs be met in You, Almighty God, through our LORD & SAVIOR, Jesus Christ. Thank You, LORD God, in advance, for hearing & answering my prayers over this ###. ALL the GLORY, HONOR & PRAISE, is YOURS our Sovereign Lord God!! AMEN & AMEN
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank God my husband's echo lady weekend came back showing everything is normal. Today he got laid off from work. He is ###. This is a high expense year ftom us due do medical bills after my hip surgery, large drainage project in our backyard, our daughter's wedding and buying out lease on my...
Replies
12
Views
152
My dad has lost his job today, because his department got let off or something, this is what my mom told me and it absolutely fills my heart with sadness for and compassion for him, please pray for him, let us all come in agreement with eachother, pray for the whole department too, please, and...
Replies
10
Views
201
My husband lost his job and has had difficulty finding a new job, and we have two children in college. He had an interview for a job that he would be an excellent fit for, even though it would be a pay decrease. I'm asking for prayers for him to get this job. I'm also asking prayers for our...
Replies
9
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,453
Messages
16,800,016
Members
649,985
Latest member
Goanroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom