Please pray for my family health, safety, physically, mentally, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my family health, safety, physically, mentally, spiritually, and financially, God is good and he has brought us from very far. Please help me to be patient and wait for his blessings. I know they are just around the corner because he is so gracious and mighty. Please pray for us financially because I am behind in all our bills. Thank you and God Bless you all for prayers.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray you will relieve my sadness & confusion, anger for my husbands infidelity & affair with his Hindu coworker while I was seriously ill, that’s very cruel yet he still shows no remorse. I trusted him totally before but now I find his betrayal is hard for me to bear! He blames me for not...
Replies
13
Views
488
We need a financial miracle. We are struggeling financially because we need to pay a house. Me and my family also are struggling with physical and some mental health issues. I believe when 2 or more pray in the name of Jesus a miracle may happen 🙏
Replies
7
Views
135
Hi, My name is ###, I need Prayers for cure from Health issues of My parents, Kindly Pray for Healing. Also Pray for Destruction of Evil Forces that are acting against me and salvation of my family health & wealth.
Replies
9
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom