Gwaraemias

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my family, ### trying to get custody of my year old 10 granddaughter ###, ### has lived with us most of her life, she has threatened suicide if she is forced to live with her dad. We're truly torn and need intervention from GOD.
 
Angels of the Lord fight for us. Big Jesus, Jehovah, Holy Spirit smaller Satan and Demonic spirits. We are on the winning side The Battle Belongs to the Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
162
Please, please pray for my family. Everything is going wrong. My dad had a heart attack, my mom's health isn't good my dog is super sick after spending ### dollars at the vet she isn't any better. I haven't been able to work in ### weeks. Our refrigerator went out, its just one thing after...
Replies
12
Views
209
Excellent loving helpful blessed relationship with my old mother and brother. Loving compassionate suppportive atmosphere in my family. My brother to really put efforrt to fullfill my mothers needs - material, emotional in Jesus name!! My old mother ### healed from Alzheimer, diabetes...
Replies
9
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,084
Members
650,190
Latest member
Throudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom