please pray for my deliverance for people looking at ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my deliverance for people looking at me spiritually. They are looking at me and trying to send curses to me. I need a great deliverance and a great miracle to keep them from being able to look at me spiritually. I need armed soldiers of the Lord to surround me and hide me from them. Please ask God to send angels to remove them or spiritual angels that have the ability to keep these people who want to hurt me from viewing me. I need the view of me from them closed up, and never opened again for them to spy on me to pray evil over me. I don't want them looking at me under no circumstance. Please pray for these armed soldiers to guard and protect and to shield and to hide me from all and every one who wants me destroyed and hurt and miserable. In Jesus name. Amen. Please ask God to send angels to remove their IMAGES from around my room and house and inner walls so it won't feel like they are looking at me and cursing me. I feel all sorts of affliction and torment and arrows going through my body from them and demons. Please pray for my instant deliverance and my instant hiding from them in the secret place of the most high God. In Jesus name. Amen. Thank you very much. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, demons are tormenting my mind and trying to take over me and curse and kill me. They are forcing intrusive thoughts in my head to make vows I don't agree with. They are forcing me to agree with stuff even when I tell them no; they don't stop. Please help, I'm so tired. I need...
Replies
9
Views
188
please please pray for me I wrote such a long post explaining how exhausted and tired I've been and asking for your prayers and being delivered from the enemies stronghold over my physical ability to get up out of bed and clean my home. I kept trying to post my prayer request and it would not...
Replies
9
Views
367
Good evening brethren. It's been (###) years that I have been working with her. Her hatred towards me is something, compared to other colleagues. She hates me and makes my life a living hell, I can't find help even when I report her conduct; she is politically connected and I am not and I don't...
Replies
6
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,196
Messages
16,819,980
Members
651,244
Latest member
Ntheydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom