Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to do a great job today at work, it is my first day. God bless you in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
167
Lord, I'm asking for favor today at work. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my marriage, family, car, job, and finances. I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart. I'm asking for spiritual strength to push through my work assignments. Let me have a...
Replies
6
Views
172
Yes my name ### I'm praying for a gd day at work today an rest of the week
Replies
14
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,754
Messages
16,814,719
Members
650,995
Latest member
Astuyrarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom