Please pray for my daughter ### & ### ###.

punkin

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for my daughter ### & ###. They are being evicted from their apt. because a bill was taken from their account causing them to be short in their rent payment. They are renting a studio apt in ### with a weekly payment. I suggested they try the "Go Fund Me" page on FB. So far they have not been able to raise 1 cent. ### was diagnosed with brain cancer in May & she is ### months pregnant. I have not got the money to help them. Please keep them in your prayers to raise the rent money & to help them get ahead a bit. Thank you and God bless you all.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 
Lord we pray for healing for ### and for a miracle concerning the rent.... we pray in Jesus Name. amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter to find a job. She has moved to a new city and is looking for a new job. Please pray all these in Jesus name.
Replies
13
Views
166
Please pray for my daughter to find a good Christian husband.
Replies
7
Views
113
Earlier this year, we became concerned about our daughter’s unhealthy friendships and the influence of social media, which had started affecting her behaviour, studies and emotional well-being. By God’s grace, through your prayers, open conversations and guidance from her teachers, she willingly...
Replies
7
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,501
Messages
16,811,732
Members
650,842
Latest member
Dhuiruurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom