Please pray for my daughter. She is ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter, ###. She is pregnant in the hospital, having some difficulty with the pregnancy (preclampsia)
Replies
7
Views
408
please pray for my daughter she have three four on stage cancer in her breath and please don't let us pray I think I spray it to a lymph node but we won't buy it up in the name of Jesus please pray for her she got to go see that oncologist tomorrow if you find out what kind of treatment they...
Replies
12
Views
146
My health, Jesus - let the doctor help me and see me, Jesus. Bless the doctor to catch anything that needs a check up, Jesus. Bless me so I am healthy enough that if anyrhing beeda to be done I can do it easily, Jesus -with just Your help❤️ Bless me with clear speech and getting to the point...
Replies
7
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,915
Members
650,891
Latest member
Scuamond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom