Please pray for my daughter as she ...

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank ### for your prayers. I noticed you are in ### would you be interested to listen to a beautiful 24 hour Christian radio ### press listen live.
 
Please pray for my daughter as she is so angry at her mother and tried to attack her mother but I stopped her. She is raging with hate. My wife’s mother is a satanic person and the rest is too painful to talk about. Jesus knows. God help us and be with us.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Please pray for my daughter as she is so angry at her mother and tried to attack her mother but I stopped her. She is raging with hate. My wife’s mother is a satanic person and the rest is too painful to talk about. Jesus knows. God help us and be with us.
Dear LORD, We pray for ### daughter to help her find peace and overcome every evil. We pray to you LORD to restore peace in ### family and help us to glorify your might name. Through Jesus name we pray AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter has three important exams coming up. They are very difficult, so please pray that she passes all of them; Please pray that my daughter, who lacks experience, does not make any mistakes while examining patients at work. I hope the owners treat her with great kindness, helping her and...
Replies
8
Views
133
Please pray for my daughter ### (###) that she may be healed of the diabetes. Amen I have faith father. Please Jesus, place your healing blood over her to heal her. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
198
Please kelp me pray for my daughter as she waits for her DAT exam results that she receive a score between ### and ### so she can go to her preferred colkege in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
11
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom