Please pray for my children. My son ###.

Let not your heart be troubled. God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in the day of trouble. He shall supply all our needs and grant this request by faith and his riches in glory. In Jesus name, we pray AMEN!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My adult daughter ### and my adult granddaughter ### dear heavenly father my heart is aching right now really bad my my daughter ### and my granddaughter ### are on a cruise right now I believe it's probably a single cruise I'm praying for their deliverance and forgot to encounter them on this...
Replies
8
Views
370
Please pray for my younger daughter to make good choices and to learn and value money. Please let her learn to refrain from wanting to spend so much money as it’s causing my financial hardship and I have a hard time saying no. Please pray for me to become stronger and for her to learn and value...
Replies
10
Views
203
my children are at risk please Jesus help keep them protected and safe . I will teach them of you as I'm there on ly parent they know.Praise be tp you lord Jesus Christ Amen .
Replies
13
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom