Please pray for my child, ### ### ###.

josephine sebelebele

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for my child, ### ### ###, he is on drugs, he can't come out of drugs, he can't even think of looking for a job, he is pregnant with someone, please I am asking prayers because when I look at him he is not the one I know. He was working and he just left the job just like that, he has all driving codes with ### but he can't look for a job.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May Almighty Lord Yeshuva FREE him from the attacks of the enemy. Let him be a changed man, realise his mistake and confess and repent before The Lord
May The Lord restore peace and happiness to your family
Amen
www.yeshuva.com
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###, I recently left my partner of many years. I had to leave to protect my mental health and to save the relationship with my son as he was disrespecting me in front of him and alienating me from him. I agreed 50/50 custody as my ex would never agree to less & i wanted to avoid a...
Replies
10
Views
83
Please pray for my daughter’s protection, peace, and salvation. Ask the Lord to shield her from harmful relationships, harassment, and anyone who may wish her harm. Give her wisdom to recognize unhealthy situations, establish firm boundaries, and seek support when needed. Please also pray...
Replies
10
Views
23
In the name of Jesus please help my teen son. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom