Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for my ### who is having dental surgery in the morning. Pray for his safety, well-being, and for the skilled hands of the veterinary team. Dear Jesus, I ask my ### recovers quickly after the surgery and that not a bone in his body is harmed during the procedure. I pray that his heart and body will be strong enough to handle the surgery and that the mass in his mouth is not cancer. Lord please bless him and watch over him and keep him strong. Amen.
I pray for your ### to be healed and for speedy recovery after surgery, in Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my cat "###" a beautiful Norwegian green-eyed female cat who died between 5th and 6th February 2026 in UK. Unexpectedly died on my sofa after days of illness, some bowl issues and pain but I did not expect her to pass as she did show signs of getting better. The night before she...
Replies
7
Views
387
Please pray for my cat, who is going through a very difficult medical situation. He has a ureteral stone that is causing an obstruction and affecting his kidney. We are doing everything we can medically, but I am very afraid of losing him. I am asking God for a miracle. Please pray that the...
Replies
12
Views
153
I am worried about my cat ### who is my only companion. He had ### and just isn't himself. He is ### more as well and I worry about ### as he will be ### this year He has helped me through so many trials including the death of my sister who he helped as well when I was bedridden and then in...
Replies
13
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom