Please pray for my ### business to ...

Please pray for my art business to succeed. I have been creating art since I was a small kid. Past few months I started doing it with more passion and have started selling them. Please pray that God bless my artwork and I’m able to sell effortlessly. Pray that God brings more customers who appreciate and respect my work. I know God has a plan for everything, so I’m asking all of you to believe for a miracle in my life. Thank you God bless you all.
Praise the Lord, don't worry, God will bless your business and take your business to next levels. God loves you, God will help you to generate more profit through your business. Be of good cheer, God bless you as per Zechariah 9:12.
 
Praise the lord, don't worry, God will bless your business and take your business to next levels. God loves you, God will help you to generate more profit through your business. Be of good cheer, God bless you as per Zechariah 9vs12.
Thank you so much
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD MY BUSINESSES ARE GREAT I CAN HAVE A GREAT FRANCHISE IN AT LEAST ONE AND HAVE MY FAVOR TO SUCCEED IT CAN STAYYYYYY NO WORRIES..I CAN GET LIABILITY INSURANCE NEEDS FOR MY SUCCESS THEN GET A BOAZ NOT BOZO NO WORRIES WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS..
Replies
10
Views
108
Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
183
Lord, thank You for the business You have entrusted to me. Use it as a platform for my career development, growth, learning, leadership, and excellence. Give me wisdom to build sustainable systems, create opportunities, develop people, and solve meaningful problems through my work. Connect me...
Replies
11
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,139
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom