Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Werramai

Disciple of Prayer
Sir i am continuously praying for my brother I need a prayer support from you sir please pray for my brother I need him sir
He is married and have 3 year daughter
A.Bhuvana Raj
Date of birth:24-8-1990
Married (Wife Name: Divya)
3 year old daughter (Samiksha)
Disease: Blood cancer (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia)
My brother had admitted in hospital for fever on last month January 8th Later doctor find out he has a blood cancer so we immediately shifted to treatment on Adayar Cancer hospital. Doctor gave chemotherapy on 1st two weeks after second week he has more pain on his head and the next day morning he had a stroke on brain and got paralysis on left side of the body and got unconscious on night and he kept in ventilation and the next day (10-2-2021) they done craniectomy operation on his head to relieve pressure on his brain and reduce swelling but still now he not able to get consciousness not able to open his eyes and see. still he is in ventilation with trachiostemy support for breathing. Further he is getting fever , infections and not able to recover or get his consciousness.
On Saturday 20-2-2021 he opened his eyes and shake his right hand then next day sunday and Monday he opened his eye after that he went unconscious. Still now he is in unconscious state doctor saying his brain is not functioning he is fully with the support of ICU ventilation. Pray for my brother to get his consciousness and make his brain to function to perform all his brain activities.

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen!

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and tell God Thank You!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Sir i am continuously praying for my brother I need a prayer support from you sir please pray for my brother I need him sir He is married and have 3 year daughter A.Bhuvana Raj Date of birth:24-8-1990 Age:30 Married (Wife Name: Divya) 3 year old daughter (Samiksha) Disease: Blood cancer (Acute...
Replies
Views
Pastor, as I thank God for creating this forum, I also thank you for your obedience. I'll try to cut short the reason, why this prayer requests, altogether, is a very heavy mountain, which seems to have vowed not to crumble, and be made plain. My Brother Randolp Okonkwo, residing in America...
Replies
Views
27 June, 2021 Dear Sir/Madam, Warm greetings from Kathmandu, Nepal the land of Mount Everest. It is my great honor and privilege to get in touch with highly respected and influential person like you to share my cause and make prayer request. I greatly admire and appreciate for the great work you...
Replies
Views
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, - I would like to ask for prayers to find a job and pass a librarian competition this year. May the Lord help me to be as productive as possible, to have the best methods. I also pray to earn more money and thus experience a certain financial stability, even...
Replies
Views
Welcome to the latest highlights of activity at PrayerRequest.com. We hope you are being ministered to as a member of the site. Be sure to visit the site many times throughout the day, every day, to post your prayer requests; reply to the prayer requests of others; read member blog entries; and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom