Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Loidalizo

Disciple of Prayer
27 June, 2021 Dear Sir/Madam, Warm greetings from Kathmandu, Nepal the land of Mount Everest. It is my great honor and privilege to get in touch with highly respected and influential person like you to share my cause and make prayer request. I greatly admire and appreciate for the great work you have been doing in touching the lives and helping millions of people around the world through your ministry and you are helping hurting people to get a second chance to live again that they may serve the purpose of God in their life for which they have been called for. You are making the needy people feel that they are loved and cared by their heavenly father who created them as human beings and they may also love and help others in need. I know that you are a very busy person and have no time to read emails and messages from an unknown person like me yet I take the courage and boldness to reach you through the means of internet to share my story with you. I have shared about my financial situation to hundreds of people whom I thought and assume that they would help me but in vain. Some wealthy people whom I approach have the capacity to help but wouldn’t help either simply that don’t care others problem or they have not gone through such problems so they don’t feel and experience the pain of struggling person in need. Others they have gone through similar pains, they feel the pain, understand my situation I am living and they would like to help me but they are unable to contribute any help because they themselves are poor financially. So I was simply listening and watching Gods message today and in google search I typed testimony of people who were freed from debt by faith. Suddenly I happened to listen to the testimony of people who 5 btimes more the size of my debt miraculously by your prayesrs on CBC.com. Therefore I made a choice to reach you to share my cause and make a request for it. I humbly request you to read my story for the shake of God and your concern toward humanity that every human being have the right to receive justice and live as human beings in this world as God intended to be. Request 1: Request for prayer for financial freedom from mountain size debt caused by being a victim of covid 19 pandemic that severely affected on my business which will take two generation to pay off my debt. I am Pharka Bahadur Budha from Nepal and I am a Christian from my teenage age. I am a social need concerned professional teacher for over 2 decades. Considering the needs of the youth and unemployed people in the communities, I established a school named as Grace Language School in October 2017 with a vision to give quality education, develop language skill and other vocational skills such as computer courses in order to equip them to get employment in foreign country as well as in Nepal. The school was engaged in teaching all kinds of world languages such as English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese and others along with skill developments courses such as computer skills. In the period of 4 years more than 2500 students were graduated from this school. Out of which above 500 of them went to abroad countries for foreign employment and the rest 2000 of them were able to find job locally with the help of their training from this school. It is great a great joy and satisfaction for me that the school was able to contribute valuable knowledge and skill in them that became an asset for them to make their future career prospect bright. And it is my inner heart’s desire and vision that this school continues on to help many more lives in the future to come. Despite my dreams to build the future of needy youths, the deadly pandemic disease called corona virus occurred in March last year affecting globally and is continued till now victimizing thousands that have died and millions have been affected directly and indirectly in their business, married life and in their careers. Many have committed suicide for the fear of facing humility for not being able to pay their debts, many families have divorced, many are sleeping on the road, many have lost their job and many business owners have become bankrupt due to the effect of deadly corona virus called Covid 19 and I am one of those victims from corona virus that have made me and my family’s life a hell and my dreams to help the needy people got totally shattered. When the corona virus hit Nepal last year in March 2020, all the businesses got closed down due to lock down nationwide. For the period of 10 months all the businesses including my school were not opened due to the fear of Covid 19 and again 2nd variant covid 19 hit Nepal from April 2021 which has left me on a huge debt to pay to my creditors that I borrowed to pay for my school building rent which costs 1500 US dollars per month and my own apartment rent is 300 dollars per month totaling 1800 US Dollars per month only on rent, multiply by 12 months is 21,600 US Dollars Plus 50% salary for my 12 staff for their family survival is 1400 US Dollar. Total cost was 23,000 US Dollars and the money I borrowed to start a business was 67,000 US Dollars to buy materials for the school which I took it from money lenders totaling 90,000 US Dollars. In the developed and rich countries like yours where people earn 4000 USD per month as an average salary, my debt of 90,000 USD is not a huge debt compared to your country people’s income. That is just near about 23 months salary for a person who is earning 4000 USD per month. But in a poor country like like Nepal where I am living, the average salary of Nepali people is 200 USD per month. Which means it will take 450 months (37.5 years) for my son to pay of this debt of 90,000 USD. My son is 34 years old, my eldest daughter is 32 years old and my youngest daughter is 30 years old. Now have of their life span is already gone and even though if they live up to average life, they are not going to work to pay off debt, they will soon get married and will be gone to live with their life partner. But if they love and care for me so much and want to pay off my debt then they have to sacrifice not to get married. And this will be unfair and injustice. So in a country where people earn 200 dollars per month this debt of 90,000 USD is like 9 billion dollars in your country. Now after two months, the 2nd variant covid 19 reappeared again resulting in lock down. Now my creditors are chasing after me to pay them off which I can’t afford to pay them as the country is lock down again and my school is closed. I have no way to pay them until my school reopens after lock down is released. As a result, my home family financial environment has become a big mess. My creditors are harassing my family members every day. I have a family of five members, my wife, three children and me. My family life has become like hell and I have no way or means to come out of debt unless God rescues me miraculously out of this debt as God created a way out in the middle of the red sea for the Isalites. This debt caused by covid 19 is nobody’s mistake, it is a natural calamity and disaster but even though everyone accepts this fact, my creditors aren’t going to exempt me from the due debt to pay to them. If I die before clearing the debt due to corona virus, then my wife and children will have to pay my debt according to Nepal Law, and my family will never be able to pay this huge debt even if they work for their whole life time as a result they will be enslaved by my creditors and will make them do what they want. If I don’t pay this money very soon then my wife, 3 children and I will be behind the bars of the prison for the rest of our life on earth. Even if we don’t have to go to the bank with the condition that I will pay them back, I and my family combined will not be able to pay this huge mountain size money even in my children's children full age from the salary we get in third world country like Nepal. It will take 3 generations to clear this debt along with its high interest. The interest amount of the capital amount will become double in every four years. Which means another 90,000 US$ will be added on top of capital amount making it 180,000 dollars after 4 years. In this way my children will never be able to pay this debt for many generation unless God helps us miracleously. Why should my cwife and children suffer for the mistake they have not done and its all because of my wrong choice I made that they are suffering. You can just imagine for more than year my family have been suffering from this debt, peace has been robbed from our family. My wife and I go through quarrelling every night, there is no night with out a quarrel in my family for a whole year and my children don’t speak to me. Knowing that I have grown an old man of 57 years old, and there is no way I can pay back this debt so my children have to pay their fathers debt their whole life yet they wont be able to pay off in their whole life. So my children’s children will have to pay the remaining credit due. Isnt this injustice and unfair in the eyes of God? I believe God is a just God and exercise justice in the world. Why should my family suffer for the mistake they have not committed? The whole mistake is mine making a wrong choice of starting a business. As for me, I wouldn’t have started this business and we cant blame ant one but my creditors wont exempt me from this only God can waive my debt as he did to my sin. Had I known that corona virus is coming which will ruin my business. It is a natural disaster. Which I couldn’t help escaping from it. In the context our country, our government has a financial system that if a father owes money then his children and grandchildren should pay the money until all due money is paid and this is injustice in the eyes of God. Why should my children get punished for the crime they didn't commit? But our government doesn't have the answer for that. And as for me there is no way out except to hang myself. If all of my debt would be waived from my children by hanging myself, I would be very happy to do so in order to save my children from generational curse of paying their father's debt. But in reality this is not going to happen. My children must pay every single dime until all due is cleared off. What a mess I have made and I definitely have sinned against my family though it’s not my fault because this debt was created due to the effect of covid 19. Even though my creditors know the fact that it wasn't my mistake yet they won’t excuse me from not paying it back. I am humbly requesting you to fervently pray for me until this burden is lifted off from me and my family. I believe God answers the prayers of a righteous person and will bring a miracle in my life as others have received and testified miraculous work in their life. Request No 2: To pray for fund to start a grocery, store and a medical center to generate income source to support to run a school for poor children, supportorphans, physically disabled people, senior citizens, poor and destitute women and children, to run a relief program to support victims from natural disaster like earthquake, covid 19 pandemic, deadly diseases like cancer, HIV Aids, and accidents and help people tobecome free from debt to give them a second chance to live in freedom and enjoy their precious lives in this world as human beings. As I have mentioned before, I am a man with a vision for social concern to help the communities in need in my country as well as to other third world countries like Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, Cambodia or to the poor African countries if I can. I believe, everyone has the right to live and enjoy life equally on the planet on the basis of human right. I started the school to help youths and children to develop their skill of learning languages and other vocational skills so that they will be able to go to foreign countries to get employment or for study and others will be able to find job within the country but this dream has been affected greatly due to unexpected natural disaster known as covid 19 pandemic. Though I have my own problem of financial debt caused by corona virus, I still have the burning desire to make these vision come to a reality for the welfare of human kind. I don’t want to ask funds from others all the time asking money again and again for recurring needs. Therefore, I have a vision for long term solution to generate income source by which I will be able to support these two kinds of business to cover financial need to run a school for poor children, support orphans, physically disabled people, senior citizens, poor and destitute women and children, to run a relief program to support victims from natural disaster like earthquake, covid 19 pandemic, deadly diseases like cancer, HIV Aids, and accidents and help people to become free from debt to give them a second chance to live in freedom and enjoy their precious lives in this world as human beings. To do this I want to implement some strategies to generate income source by starting new businesses to support for social cause. For this I want to start businesses that can run and be sustainable even during lock down period such as covid 19 pandemic and I will be able to support other families and communities who are also going through similar crisis due to covid 19 and the lock down caused by it. I have been engaged in various type of businesses for the past 15 years, so based upon my past experience and observation of the market I see that there are two types of businesses that are sustainable for all the time in the context of Nepal. They are grocery stores and medical care centers. Both of these businesses serve two purposes, it generates money in every situation as well as it serves the communities even in crucial situation such as this time of crisis as covid 19 pandemic. The first type of business is to start a fair size grocery store which is cheaper than starting a medical center that can be started from 100,000 US Dollars. The reason I want to start grocery store is that it serves three purposes. First, it runs even during lock down state, because people need groceries all the time so the government has to allow grocery stores to open always. Secondly, with this size of grocery store, I can provide employment opportunity to at least 10 people which means 10 families can survive even at the time of covid 19. Thirdly, I meet needy people everywhere who don’t have money for their daily meaI and have no jobs to support for their family therefore, upon realization of the need of the community, I want to run a grocery store so that I can give groceries to needy and poor people as a relief package in such a time as this. More grocery stores can be established based upon the fund we have. The more and the bigger the size of grocery store is, the more money we can generate and give more job employment to many people to support their families. The second type of business is to start a medical center which requires more money. At least at its cheapest it’s going to cost approximately 300,000 US Dollars to start a small size medical care center that has the facility for medical check up, laboratory and a pharmacy. If possible I want this medical center to become a small size hospital with 50 to 100 beds hospital. To build aq hospital cost about 400,000 US Dollars. It is expensive to start this type of hospital as the medical equipment’s like x-ray machines are expensive. However, it’s worth doing it for the medical care need of the people. One day a teenage girl came to me weeping that she is badly in need of raising fund for the medical treatment of her both parents. Both her father and mother were suffering from cancer and they needed to be admitted in the ICU unit for intensive care but the hospital wont admit them as this teenage girl had no money to have them admitted in the hospital. Upon hearing this I was greatly moved and filled with sympathy and wished that I had a hospital where her parents could be treated at free of cost for the poor people like her. Health is the most important factor of life. This is one of the greatest service we can give for our community. By starting a medical center we can generate money from rich people who can afford to pay their medical treatment and at the same time we can give free medical treatment for the poor and save their lives. We can run medical center and generate money at all time even at the time of lock down as well as give valuable service to people in our community. The hidden goal and purpose of starting these two kinds of businesses is to generate money to raise fund to supporta school for poor children, a home for orphans, physically disabled people, senior citizens, poor and destitute women and children, to run a relief program to support victims of natural disaster, deadly diseases, and accidents and to help people with huge debts like me from which they can’t become freewithout help from outside and in doing so we can give them a second chance to live in freedom in this world. Therefore, I humbly request you to pray for two things: 1. To become financially free from mountain size debt which required a fund of 90,000 US Dollars 2. A fund to run grocery store which requires 100,000 US Dollars and a medical center which requires 300,000 US Dollars to generate income to support social cause as mentioned above. I assure and promise you that I will use this money wisely to support the needy people in my country. The starting of these businesses will give them job and groceries as a relief package to the poor and victims of corona virus. Your powerful prayer will open the doors of heaven and release fund miraculously which will help my family to be freed from mountain size debt and give the poor and needy people a second chance to restart our lives again. I believe every human being has the right and freedom to live as human beings and they may fulfill their purpose and vision God has given them for their lives. One thing that is burning in my heart is that I really like to live a meaningful life and contribute a valuable service in His kingdom to help His creation to find their purpose and goal of their lives. And I don’t want to go to the grave burying my dreams and vision with me. I want to accomplish them before I go to the grave. So Pastor, please help me fulfill my vision and destiny. I believe God works miracles even in the 21st century in this age of science and technology where people believe on scientific achievement but I believe and have faith in God that He exists and can work miracle in my life. God created the world by his word, He broght this world into existence out of nothing, He made the way by parting the red sea for the Israelites, He gushed the water out of a rock for the isralites to drink in the desert, he gave them food and water for 40 years to the Isailites, He gave a child to Abraham at the age of 100 years, he healed the woman instantly that had a bleeding problem for 12 years, He healed the blind men, He healed the lepers, He rose lazarus from the dead, He calmed down the storm and the wind, He cast the demons, He healed many people with sickness and disease, He changed the water into wine, an old lady in the old testament and her son were freed from her creditors by selling the oil that kept coming from the oil jar. I believe that if God did so many miracle in the Bible, and if God has done so many miracles in freeing people from debt and disease through your ministry then I believe he can also do a miracle in my life too through your anointed prayer and the gift of causing miracle from God. Amen, God will do it for me too if you pray for me. Sincerely yours, Pharka Bahadur Budha Grace Language Center Pulchowk, Lalitpur, Nepal Email: pharkabudha@gmail.com Cell phone 977-9849035242 or 977-9810192291

Praying with and for you in Jesus.

We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness leave in Jesus! Be healed by Jesus stripes! I am healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

You can copy and paste this to pray every day and share...

There is nothing that happens for us that is bad. All things work for our good in Jesus! Look at everything as good!

Sing through out your days Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus or anything that is on your heart to sing to Jesus! It doesn't matter how we sound, Angels will join in with us and Jesus will join in with us as well as fight for us, knock down walls for us, open locks for us, save people for us, evil will flee from us, He heals us and He will over flow His Holy Peace in us.

Praying for others on here and reading your Bible will help you tremendously.

I wanted to commit suicide once, I even came up with a plan. Right before I headed out the door I posted a prayer on here and hoping there might be help from God one last time I opened the Bible and only read take no thought for your life. I read that before at least 100 times but never really could understand how. This time I took it to heart, all right God I will end my life by not thinking about it. I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought over and over and over again I take no thought was my only thought that day. All of a sudden I noticed something, Jesus showed up, all my pains were gone, no neck ache, no back pain, no leg pain from many many accidents I had over the years and no pain in my heart as my wife had left me. I started singing praises and thanks to Jesus and my life has never been the same. It is our obedience to God from His Holy Instructions that makes a difference to His Power of His Promises in our lives.

Be a doer of Jesus friend, it really makes a difference! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Search the Bible for Jesus' Promises friend, do them and claim them in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus.

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend.

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart.

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Mathew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirt Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

A Prayer For You: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the the footsteps I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. And God please protect me from getting all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Please Read: Wanting What God Wants For You...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom