Please pray for my brother ### is ...

It’s obvious you care a great deal for your brother, friend! I just said a prayer, asking God to touch him with His healing hand and surround him with His peace. Blessings to you!
 
I’m very sorry to hear about the health issues your brother is facing. It’s good of you to ask for prayers for him, friend. I’m praying that God will touch him with His healing hand and strengthen him for a speedy recovery according to His perfect will. Blessings to you and yours!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my brother, ###. I ask that God protects him from all evil and shatters any wicked plans against him. He is currently going through a very difficult season in his life. Please pray that the Lord heals his heart from severe pain. Due to his current life circumstances, he is...
Replies
17
Views
307
Please pray for my brother ### who is having health issues and is in hospital, Intercede before God Almighty to heal my brother and restore his good health.Relieve him from all his pain and let the power of God heal him thoroughly.I trust you prayers and heal him.Thank you
Replies
8
Views
149
My brother has a kind heart but he is used because of it from neighbors and friends he has had alot taken from him in his life as I have please prayer that the Lord would restore to him the years that the enemy has come to devour help him ti see who he is and restore his identity I don't have...
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom