Please pray for my boyfriend ### ### ...

Please pray for my boyfriend ### ### he needs money to come home from ###, he wanted me to give him money but I don't have the money so he said that I don't love him like he thought I did. He really hurt me. I do love him so much but I feel like he is only using me. I really thought he was a good man.
It's quite clear that your boyfriend ### really doesn't love you as he says. Why should I make this statement? Well, when you told him that you do not have the money for him to return to ### he would have understood and had compassion towards you that at least if you had the money you would be more than willing to send him the money but seeing that he has no compassion towards your situation. He in return tries to blackmail you by trying to make you feel guilty when he shouldn't have done so. I would leave this man alone.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my boyfriend ###. He is going through an incredibly difficult time right now and has been struggling with depression, hopelessness, and feeling like everything in his life is falling apart. He has been carrying so much stress and uncertainty and is having a hard time seeing hope...
Replies
11
Views
205
Heavenly Father, I lift up ### to You. Please protect him, guide him, and give him peace and strength. If it is Your will, open the door for honest, loving communication between us. Remove any confusion or distance and soften our hearts toward one another. Help me trust Your timing, remain...
Replies
13
Views
203
I pray for healing and speedy recovery for my boyfriend the life of my life ###. He was in a tragic motorcycle accident causing injury to his head. He's been hospitalized and sedated for almost 3 months. Now he is awake and has gained his memory and motor skills back. As we patiently wait for...
Replies
13
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,273
Messages
16,809,090
Members
650,681
Latest member
Tiyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom