Please pray for my boyfriend who is getting heart ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

IXXIXIV

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my boyfriend who is getting heart surgery tomorrow. I'm not going to be there and I'm so so scared.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
May God grant this request for you according to his precious will. May he bless your loved one with perfect health and strengthen him with guidance and peace of mind. Stay prayerful for his mercy and grace and know that he loves you dearly. In Jesus name. Amen~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I’m praying that my beautiful boyfriend, who I love dearly and who has requested space due to their work situation, their ex and going through financial settlement and their ### year old son not having a job or contributing to their rent anymore. I pray some of these things resolve and...
Replies
8
Views
213
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
398
My boyfriend of two years broke up with me suddenly a month ago, after ignoring me for weeks before that. He did a 180 seemingly overnight. Everyone truly believed that we had been brought together by God, and our relationship was one of the best things that had ever happened to either of us...
Replies
9
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,529
Messages
16,811,934
Members
650,863
Latest member
Shriomont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom