please pray for my baby girl ###.her ...

Saman

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for my baby girl ###. her health is not well. she get cold allergy please pray for her
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly ask for prayers for my baby girl at her doctors visit tomorrow. I ask for prayers that it goes well. I ask for prayers for her health. I ask for prayers that I am able to turn my fear into faith. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
398
Asking for prayers for our sweet baby girl. Praying that she is born genetic disease free as she has a ###% chance of having severe ### Syndrome. We pray that she is born in good health and free of genetic diseases.
Replies
11
Views
129
They say dogs are a glimpse of unconditional love, and ### has been that light in my life for ### years. Right now, that light is flickering. I’m asking for your strongest prayers for my best friend. Please pray for healing, for peace from pain, and for the wisdom to know how to best love her...
Replies
9
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,463
Members
649,797
Latest member
Kynueren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom