please pray for my ### as i ...

Dufhir

Prayer Partner
please pray for my marriage as i am not able to take correct decision, it seems that all ways are blocked and nothing is going as planned. Due to this, my family is in great burden. please pray for me
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
Thank you for prayers
 
please pray for my marriage as I am not able to take the correct decision, it seems that all ways are blocked and nothing is going as planned. Due to this, my family is in great burden. Please pray for me.
God loves you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am finally getting the urges to actually commit the act after being ### days free. Please pray for me to do the right decision. God bless you guys
Replies
10
Views
113
I had to resign from my job due to an unhealthy work environment. I am a double PhD and have always been a top performer. Today, I noticed that my dream company has an open position that perfectly matches my skill set. Please pray for me so that I can get this job! Pray that the decision-makers...
Replies
9
Views
97
Dear all, May God bless all of us and give us the opportunity to use the talents, abilities, and energy He has gifted us to serve His World and help others. If you remember me, I had asked for your prayers in the past regarding a Senior Director position at ###. I’m grateful to share that my...
Replies
10
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,800
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom